I recently renewed my already expired PRC License last February 23, 2011. My license expired last January 15 and I was worried I was going to pay a lot because it's more than a month overdue. I went to PRC in the afternoon and the process was smooth and there were less people than it is in the morning.
First thing you do before you go to PRC Iloilo is to photocopy your license twice(2) because photocopying it there would cost you more (Php 2.00 per page). After arriving at PRC, pay Php 70.00 at their "Multi-Purpose Cooperative Canteen" for the pictures. I think they won't accept pictures from outside sources because the picture I got had a PRC logo embedded in it. The picture usually takes 15-30 minutes before it becomes available.
After you get the pictures (4 copies), go to the information counter and ask for a renewal form (blue form). Fill up this form completely and the information you need to fill up here includes:
- Date Filed
- License Number
- Date of Exam
- Date of Registration
- Date Expired
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Application type (check box)
- Name (of course)
- and Signature
- Process your renewal early to avoid surcharges of Php 30.00 per month of delay
- Process your license renewal in the afternoon
- Photocopy your license twice(2)
- Bring a good black ball-point pen (Sign pens not allowed)
- Bring some glue, the photocopying man might run out of supply
- Bring some music player, it gets boring inside there
- Bring a comb and some make-up if you plan to post your photo on Facebook
- Don't forget - shorts, slippers, sleeveless, and spaghetti's are not allowed!